Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Me & My Man



Dan loves having his picture taken, as you can tell.

On our fifth wedding anniversary this year, my parents gave us a card that read:
"He looked at her,
She looked at him,
And everyone who saw that look threw up a little."

True love from the start, or at least from very early on! I couldn't ask for a more steady and supportive partner. This man has an incredible depth of patience. He knows how to laugh, and makes me laugh often. He's like an oak tree, beautiful, solid and strong. And he's going to be a great dad!

If you know Dan you know what I'm talking about.

I'm often amazed that someone so big and strong can also be so dang cute!

(I think Dan's a little nervous about being one of my blog subjects, but I've promised to be reasonable.)

No comments: