Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome!


The heat of August is upon us...tomatoes are plump on the vine, cicadas sing in rising and falling buzz, and I'm over halfway through my pregnancy.

My husband Dan and I are expecting a girl in mid-December. She will be the first grandchild in both our families, and is much anticipated!

This blog is a window into many journeys: first, mine as a pregnant woman. If all goes well, then me as a first-time mom, Dan and mine as transitioning from couplehood into family life, and my daughter's from birth through many adventures.

I am eagerly anticipating the paths ahead; thanks for joining me!

3 comments:

zoe krylova said...

ooooh, look at that belly in a red shirt! what a lovely photo :)

Julia said...

Hi Laura!

Nice to see you and, by extension, the kiddo.

Hi Zoe!

More soon,
Julia (Mitchell)

Wendy said...

Yay! You're a blogger! I'm so excited to read about your journey.

xo,
Wendy