Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blessingway



Two weekends ago my dear friends threw me a blessingway. What a lovely afternoon! I was pampered, encouraged, treated to delicious food, a facial with homemade products, a footbath and massage...I didn't want to leave!

We also did a cast of my belly so I can look back and remember just how large I am now. And show my daughter how small she used to be!

For me the blessingway is a bridge I've crossed. I feel so much more prepared to labor for and deliver this baby. I've got some strong, intelligent, beautiful, caring women backing me up, and I'm ready!

2 comments:

zoe krylova said...

hi laura! do you have a flickr account or anything where i could see more of your blessing way photos? i wish i could have a been there for your day of pampering!

Laura_M said...

Sorry, no public Flickr yet. I've tried with 50% success to use Flickr for blog pics, and in the future I plan to upload more images. I'll let you know. Crystle and Jerusha got some nice pics they have yet to send me.
Your message to me that day was great! Thanks!