Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Better



Better, by small steps. Dan is up and about more, and actually ventured out of the house to attempt to pick up the milk from our herdshare and deliver some food to our friends Steph and Jess who just had their son Soleil...but the ice under the snow on the roads forced him to turn back.

I took a short nap this morning. Sometimes when I try my body or my mind won't let me sleep so easily during the day. I've tried medidating and I get distracted. I wonder if I should try whiskey? Skullcap? Hops?

In this pic Sylvia is wearing a hot onesie designed and screened by our buddy Dan from Portland. Maybe someday he'll give her wakeboarding lessons. Rad. Is that what the kids say these days, "rad?"

3 comments:

Linda Diane Feldt said...

non alcoholic beer has hops which increase breast milk and also create relaxation. Real beer does too, it is a matter of personal choice.

If you want a near beer or two I have a few extra I can share -
LDF

stephanie: said...

i think they're saying "sick" or "off the hook"

xoxo
s

Laura_M said...

I'm feeling a little off the hook, but not sick. What???

I may try beer; too bad I didn't get around to harvesting my homegrown hops this year.