Friday, February 22, 2008

No Comments


Strange thing, blogs. I never would have imagined myself a blogger, and still don't really consider myself one.

I created this blog mostly for my parents' benefit, and then realized my friends might be interested in seeing pics of Sylvia, if not also reading my thoughts on random baby-related topics. The blog also serves as a journal, a place for me to air mental laundry.

I've become sensitive to the quantity and content of the comments posted (or not posted) in response to my posts in a way I never expected. If a post gets no comments it bugs me a little. When one gets a comment I'm excited to continue the virtual conversation.

I'll extend an invitation to those of you without blogger or gmail ID's to e-mail me directly if you'd like to comment off-blog. The feedback would be nice!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm here! I'm here!
It's been more than a little crazy over at my house as of late (with illnesses and such), thus "no comment".

Hope you are all faring well (or better I should say).